I only wanted to make this thread so I could say that I see an asian threesome for old Bill all the way home to the USA.. Lucky guy..
Clinton Gets Journalists Out of Jail
Collapse
X
-
Clinton Gets Journalists Out of Jail
North Korea Lets go Ling and the other one..
I only wanted to make this thread so I could say that I see an asian threesome for old Bill all the way home to the USA.. Lucky guy..
Tags: None -
-
Re: Clinton Gets Journalists Out of Jail
^ya ya, it was a very big deal for him to get that kind of face time w. kim

and pretty cool a friend of his let him borrow his jet costing about $200K
reuters video
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment