That looks freakin' awesome! John Lithgow can play a great bad guy and Lundi always adds a twist.
Dexter
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dexter
That looks freakin' awesome! John Lithgow can play a great bad guy and Lundi always adds a twist.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely -
Re: Dexter
Season 3 only recently finished in the UK and I'm geting withdrawal symptoms already. Dexter really is my favourite new series in years - great casting, scripts direction, music - just awesome.
John Lithgow is an inspired choice for villian in series 4. Miguel Prado will take some beating though!Comment
-
Re: Dexter
^ lol, john lithgow is win.
and,
this show is fucking ace. really into it now.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Dexter
New season started last night! Good start so far...that baby has worn 'ol Dex out and he is getting sloppy. Looks to be a good season with Lundy back in town and on the hunt.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
^I downloaded the episode and thought I saw that in the previous season?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Dexter
Yeah it is going to get good with Trinity/Dexter/Lundy battle that will ensue. Especially after Dex gets his sea legs with the whole fatherhood/serial killer thing. The only story line I can do without is the story with the LT/Batista...worthless IMO.MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
Last nights episode was pretty good! It definitely kicked the story up notch...anybody else watch?MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
Yeah the ending was quite a surprise.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: Dexter
Good episode last night...MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Dexter
Surprised Landy died, I thought he was a good character and was expecting him to be a counter balance to Dexter on the show. But next episode looks exciting with the showdown between Dexter and Landy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment