Number 1 city in the US imo... absolutely loved it while visiting family. Now if I could only afford to move there...
Moving to San Francisco
Collapse
X
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
^^ surely all that offshore money in the Cayman's should come in handy !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
I agree with your aunt
I hear this a lot , tons of not planed underground stuff.... Omg I'm so there
re: clubs
there is 1015 which is in the SoMa (south of market) district where there are lots of other clubs there too. clubs in north beach aren't really that underground but there are some great bars and restaurants there.
the best parties we used to find were just random parties we knew nothing about beforehand.
one time, a friend and me were downtown somewhere late...and we heard this really really good house music and we looked and it was some hair salon on three stories that was rented out for a party. great times!
Oh yes Jazz , how did I forget ... another good reason to go there.
Comment
-
For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
Iffy you have a pm
Totally Marija , bring your cds with you and we'll do a b2b
, and those will sure be some tasty brownies
Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
Welcome!
The scene here is great, particularly the undergrounds which, sadly, i've kind of stepped back from for a bit. I think you said you'd be coming in a few months or so, but if you can make it out for the weekend of Lovefest (now called Lovevolution) in October, it'll give you a good sense of how it's done here.Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco


i just KNEW it ! 
got it mate, seriously cant wait to step out of that airplane next year and now those brownies and b2b are hell of a reason more to be happy even more
Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
hit me up, i'm in Fremont on East Bay.download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
whne you movin to sf again?
fuck this, im gunna try n make a road-trip up to party sumtime nucka!
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Moving to San Francisco
So far I've been living here for the past 2 months and I love it , I'm trying to be all over the place but its hard becuase there is so much to see... Been to tons of parties , eaten at great restaurants and done way too much ... hahaha nevermind party pics are NSFW anyhow
alright here are some pics
Sf fun
GGB
I walked though the brigde which is about 1.7 miles its like about a 40 minute one way walk, pretty awesome and chilli as well.

Sf city to my left hand in the back




Some alcatraz
thats the island in the back

Here arriving in the cruise boat to the Island , that building was a military station during the gold rush


some other sites of the island


here was the recreational area

the wardens house


The Brigde from alcatraz

Inside the jail

the shower

the kitchen


The cells
One cannot help but feel the pain through the walls of this place specially in the isolation rooms where it was made out of metal with not even a ray of light going in the room




Thats all folks
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment