There has been so much blatant hatred on the board as of late...I don't know where it's coming from or why people feel the need to express it here, but it's getting old..
People who believe in god
Collapse
X
-
Re: People who believe in god
I am not sure if it is hatred. Mike is famous for stirring up the bees nest, the fact that people bait does not help.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: People who believe in god
Cheer Up its hump day

ASDF how are things? I saw the other thread you started but forgot to post!! Glad to see you still around here. This place needs it.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: People who believe in god
Mike...I love how some people are seriously stumbling over what you said
. I don't believe in god but I do like Depeche Mode btw.
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: People who believe in god
I just just thought he was under the influence and incoherent
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment