Where Is The Old Sasha ??????? I Want A Guy Of 2 Years Ago...!!
Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
eeeh we all want music from 2003
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
nothing d/w 0:00, only 14.3kb, i'll try again...got it sorryOriginally posted by Zen MasterComment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
thank you very muchOriginally posted by Zen Master
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
this is great, much better than the Radio 1 broadcast of the Sydney mix
thanks for thisComment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
I've re-upped this for anyone that missed it:

... we just need to sort out a decent tracklist !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
01 Funky Junction & Splashfunk - Housemuzik (Antonio Reale & NK Dub)
02 Astrocats - Back 2 Tha Playground
03 Rosco Pico - My Self
04 Fling - Randoms
05 Joalz & Eddie da Silva - Don't Close Your Eyes (Kiki Remix)
06 Özgür Can - Changed (Özgür Second Mix)
07 Leon Bolier - My Precious (Özgür Can Mix)
08 System 7 - Planet 7 (James Holden Mix)
09 16 Bit Lolitas - DestinyComment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
Totally missed this one. Cheers!!
ps. Where do you get all these cool Sasha pics lol??Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
I usually have a surf through google images .. generally if you chuck in DJ Sasha and a country, city, year or venue some decent links come up. I have a surf while i'm playing a mix if I'm looking for a cover for i-tunes.
That one's actually from the semi-rock set he played for Smirnoff in China
There's even a pic of Sasha with his twin !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Exlusively on Element Radio 11.02.2006
Nice one. I do that myself but just type in Sasha, not any venue. Thanks for the heads up.I usually have a surf through google images .. generally if you chuck in DJ Sasha and a country, city, year or venue some decent links come up. I have a surf while i'm playing a mix if I'm looking for a cover for i-tunes.
That one's actually from the semi-rock set he played for Smirnoff in China
There's even a pic of Sasha with his twin !

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment