BUT a different mate just scored me floor tickets to Depeche Mode indoors in Helsinki in February a week ahead of said tickets being put on sale here.
Take the bad with the good...
Collapse
X
-
Take the bad with the good...
Soooo.... Bedrock 11 was in the cards for me for a minute there due to a mate doing his best to get me a free place to crash in London but I got offered a 6 hour dj-set in Finland on that date and you just can't say no to that...
BUT a different mate just scored me floor tickets to Depeche Mode indoors in Helsinki in February a week ahead of said tickets being put on sale here.
Forward thinking house musicTags: None -
Re: Take the bad with the good...
Congrats on the gig. [ms] special download?
I'm sure you'd have fun either way.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment