here we go again...
Hurricane season...here we go...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
ummmmm yay?
broke out the generator today and fired it up. I had to make sure it was still working.Hopefully the other two miss us.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
-
Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
Stay safe everyone!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
man, i kinda miss using a generator during power outages. we used to use them during the wind and snow storms to power the refrigerator etc. i used to always trip out while walking down the street and hearing a zillion other power generators chuggin.
take care of yourselves this season! best wishes.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
looking forward to my first hurricaine evacutationmotherloverComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
I'd rather be prepared
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
^absolutely, I'm inland by 40 minutes, rarely does anything happen to winter park, but there's always that possibility...that being said, if you are near the coast, preparation is a must.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Hurricane season...here we go...
Unfortunately I'm on the coast and after the fiasco with Charley (I was in Texas on training and had to rush back unprepared) I won't be taking chances. When I got back the afternoon of Charley I had no time to get any supplies, that sucked. It hit that night and I got in at like 2 PM, at least I got the shutters up in time.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment