[youtube]Nht9N5EvxNo[/youtube]
brown p'elvis (Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie Remix)
Collapse
X
-
-
Brown P'Elvis (Steve Porter & Eli WIlkie Remix)
Those crazy agents are at it again...with some funk
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nht9N5EvxNo[/YOUTUBE]FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back. -
Re: brown p'elvis
fine. fixed.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: brown p'elvis (Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie Remix)
gun have a funky good time
keep up the capitalization, agent 001(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
-
Re: brown p'elvis (Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie Remix)
Love it! Video is classic too!!
Comment
-
Re: brown p'elvis (Steve Porter & Eli Wilkie Remix)
lol, this one is cool too:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA&[/YOUTUBE]If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment