New season July 12th!!
entourage
Collapse
X
-
Re: entourage
New season July 12th!!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely -
Re: entourage
^ ya seriously!
judging from what the cast is saying in the previews, this next season is gonna be nuts.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: entourage
New season finally!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: entourage
so, this new season is pretty good, they really should make each episode an hour in length though. bah.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: entourage
She is too hot. Hottest thing on TV. Was just saying to a friend, Slaon from Entourage and that face-punching chick from Californication would make the ultimate TV threesome.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: entourage
decent show, basically too cool to not like, they all have unlimited money to spend, unlimited women to screw and unlimited time to do whatever they want...I just wish they would of changed their opening theme song 3 seasons ago, it's terrible, oh yeah - oh yeah!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Re: entourage
^no truer words have been spoken, ashley's mega annoying too
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: entourage
First off Sloan is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!
As for last Sunday's episode...this show continues to go nowhere. I think it's very insulting to have absolutely zero plot development on a week in and week out basis. I think we could all write next week's episode...here goes...
Continue Eric, Sloan and Ashley drama. Have Vince be bored and go out and find some tail. Turtle drive his fly car to school and get hit on. Drama will be fretting over his status on Five Towns. Blah blah blah....BORING!!!
Sorry had to rant. Do the writer on this show really think we are that dumb?
Just my two cents!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment