I've not been able to make a MS meet-up in the past, but I'd be up for one.
Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
The Meet up will take place in London on the 17th of October (Bedrock 11 @ Matter)^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^ -
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
Myself and several other Indy kids will be there. Havnt seen Digs since Delta Heavy.Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
looking very forward to this one!
- Wahi
p.s. - for those interested in coming out i'll have a special reduced admission. Just send me your names + guests in a message and i'll be sure to get you guys on
ThanksComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
As much as I'd love to make it over to Matter, for those of us that can't make it -- if anyone is going to be @ Vision in October, be sure to note it here and we can arrange to meet and at least say hi.
Looking forward to a great night.may the groove be with youComment
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
I'm marking my calendar now..I haven't been out in forever it seemsComment
-
Re: Digweed @ Vision / Chicago - October 10, 2009
digweed, sasha, hernan, all in oct...oh myComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment