Well the latest episode was intense. Fucking crazy.
Breaking Bad
Collapse
X
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Well the latest episode was intense. Fucking crazy.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Breaking Bad
what a fucking heart attack to see a thread by jibby bumped up like thatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Didn't know Mad Men is back, finally something to watch. Every show I follow had ended its season for 2-3 weeks.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
This show kicks ass! Just watched the end of the 2nd season, and all I have to say is HOLY CRAP. I can't wait for the next season to start up.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Bit slow but just finished season 1 - Fuck me how awesome is this show. I like the fact there is hardly any emotive music in the show which really gives it a hard edge!
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Yeah it gets more hardcore in the latest season.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
Watched the end of season 2 last night. All I can say is that its the best ending to a series i have seen in a long time. Holy Crap how awesome was that. I did not see that coming
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Breaking Bad
This show is amazing, surprised that not a lot of people have heard of it.sigpic
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment