If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: (request)sasha Live@meow Club Toronto Canada(xx Xx 1999)
^^^ By the looks of the tracklisting, this is the last tracks played at the "Better Days" party at Guvernment in August of 1998. I was there and remember him dropping the Breeder tracks in the morning.
The Set at Meow in 1999, I don't remember being ever aired or recorded, but I could be wrong. I was at this one too, and i'm sure of it that he didn't play any breeder tunes.
Re: (request)sasha Live@meow Club Toronto Canada(xx Xx 1999)
Originally posted by organik
^^^ By the looks of the tracklisting, this is the last tracks played at the "Better Days" party at Guvernment in August of 1998. I was there and remember him dropping the Breeder tracks in the morning.
The Set at Meow in 1999, I don't remember being ever aired or recorded, but I could be wrong. I was at this one too, and i'm sure of it that he didn't play any breeder tunes.
So chunky has mislabeled one finally:P, Even though we have only mislabeled them because of previous guys mislabeling them!
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Re: [Request] sasha Live@meow Club Toronto Canada(xx Xx 1999)
Googled sasha + toronto and got this LOL
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment