Well done on your new baby/s Shiva!
Congratulations Shiva
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Congratulations Shiva
Message from Shiva on fb.
"Thank you ALL for your comments and support;
Indeed, I know have a healthy baby boy & a baby girl (fraternal twins). For the more details and pics I am waiting for them to grow up a bit....so a bit of more patience is required. But again, thank you ALL for your support, I am really appreciating EVERYONE of them...
Much love back at you ALL.
Xoxo"sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Congratulations Shiva
congrats and all the best to the family!The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
-
Re: Congratulations Shiva
cheers to the newborn!Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment