If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i think it would much more resourceful to have 2 designated threads - instead of one huge bandwidth monster. 1 thread for hilarious shit/nsfw, and another for sweet pics and what not. oh, and perhaps we can post pr0n in the tits thread, .
Oh ya...I might be the only one this bothers 'cause I'm a chick, but some of the posts of sams are highly offensive! I'd really appreciate if the chicks sucking dick, chicks getting slapped and chicks barfing cum out of their noses could be posted in another thread...say the boobies thread maybe? Just my 2 cents.
Thanks!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
i think the main issue was with the "weird" pron pics, which don't really fit in the pron thread...
so keep the pron thread the way it is, leave this one how it used to be, and make another one for unicorns, rainbows, mermaids, and sunsets
So hilarious shit here, pron in the boobs thread. And a new one for just pretty pictures. ??
Why not just a pron one??? I go to the boobs thread sometimes cos there are great photographs !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment