John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday October 9th..... More Info to follow......
John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday Oct 9th
Collapse
X
-
John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday Oct 9th
Exactly what the title says. I just got the Flier last night after Paul Van Dyk.
John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday October 9th..... More Info to follow......


Last edited by Jay Fury; September 22, 2009, 07:58:18 PM.Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
Tags: None -
Re: John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday Oct 9th
Just saw this and I am thinking about making the trip in. I was traking with a few friends and my lady and we are about 95% in. I've never been to this club... Anyone have guest list / info on tables, etc...
If so, please send me a PM...
Thanks!
It's been too long for me being out / seeing JD...Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday Oct 9th
Just saw this and I am thinking about making the trip in. I was traking with a few friends and my lady and we are about 95% in. I've never been to this club... Anyone have guest list / info on tables, etc...
If so, please send me a PM...
Thanks!
It's been too long for me being out / seeing JD...
Its all on Pacha's Website..... Its a one bottle minimum for a VIP table. Absolut is like $200 (cheapest). Its worth it though. Im goin for sure with my girl, and 2 of my boys. Gonna be a twisterMind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed @ Pacha, NYC Friday Oct 9th
I'll be staying in Times Square exactly one month following this
damn it
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment