Fucking Disgraceful.
not the way to end an NBA game...
Collapse
X
-
not the way to end an NBA game...
Nice showing Detroit fan. Ben Wallace caused that whole thing, but those dumbass fans made it into to what in turned into. Not one of those pussies would have throw a single drink or beer on their own. Way to let mob mentality take over.
Fucking Disgraceful.Tags: None -
That's fucking crazy. Hence the reason I refuse to watch baseketball anymore. The sport completely lacks any type of class these days. And did you hear Bill Walton?
"The NBA is about hope and peace."
What the fuck is that guy smoking?A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
I mean...he did follow The Grateful Dead for years.
But yeah...that was definetly the lamest thing I've ever seen. Imagine parents explaining that to their kids. There is no place for that kinda shit in sports.
That guy who threw the drink at Artest did get his ass deservedly kicked though. He probably shit his pants when he saw him jump over the bench. I'll bet he didn't think he was the shit when Artest jacked him upside his jaw.Comment
-
Reminds me of this: http://www.consumptionjunction.com/d...w/cj_39942.wmvA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Detroit definitely lived up to its ghetto ass reputation tonight.
That guy that stepped on the court is the biggest idiot I've ever seen. He's like 5' 8", 210 lbs., and he straight steps up to 6' 7", 245 lbs. Ron Artest. If you are that stupid and/or drunk, you deserve everything that follows. Artest about broke his jaw, right before Jermaine O'Neal put his lights out.
To me, that has to be one of the boldest things I have ever seen a fan do at a sporting event, period...a spectator has no business on the field of play. That guy just did not give a fuck.
He paid the price for his stupidity, but what was he thinking in the first place??!!!!Comment
-
Let me preface it by saying that I'm not defending the fan's actions. He was caught up in the moment, his adrenaline was pumping. There's no telling if he was wrongly hit in the stands or whether he saw a child get injured by Artest or O'Neal jumping up into the crowd.Originally posted by _evangelion_but what was he thinking in the first place??!!!!
I completely understand Wallace going at Artest; again I'm not condoning it, but I understand it. Then for Artest to be laying there obvioulsy not looking at the crowd and jump up to beat the shit out of some dude after he gets a cup thrown on him is completely uncalled for. There was no way he could know who threw that cup. A good portion of these players have grown up with this 'way of life'. Like Jib says, many of them already have criminal records and we should be thankful we haven't seen anything like this until now.
This is not the first time fans and athletes have gone at it but before labeling an entire city as ghetto (there are quite a few nice places in Detroit and its suburbs) or fans as stupid I will await an investigation. We are only able to view whatever angles were chosen to be shown to us and it's impossible for any of us to come to any rational conclusions about the exact events as they took place.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: not the way to end an NBA game...
that was fucking great, i'm sorry to say it but those pacer players were defending themselves especially artest. he wasn't even doing anything then a beer gets thrown on him. for those that disagree ask yourself what would you do if you were walking around in a club and some dickless bastard throws a drink on you that is called assualt so that bastard threw the first punch, its open game from there. we will see what happens from here.
_________________
The man who has no imagination has no wings...Muhammad AliThe man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad AliComment
-
Comment
-
-
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
it doesn't matter if the fans spit on you.. they are the boss... you can't piss them off.. Luckily this happened in detroit where the fans don't care about violence.. I am a die hard pistons fan.. Indiana's team should be done for the year with multiple year suspensions.. Hope none of you picked indy this year because they are done with 3 of there 5 starters suspended for the season..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment