Cheers.
Mac users
Collapse
X
-
Mac users
Im doing some work on someones mac book pro but i havent used one before. Im installing some drivers but it has asked for a password to allow me to install. The owner says that they have never put any passwords on it at all and is unsure as to what it could be. I have tried just using blank but it didnt work, is there any default usernames and passwords for this. It is running mac osx 10.5.
Cheers.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Tags: None -
Re: Mac users
I thought a password is set when you set up the machine the first time?
If your friends or you have access to the Mac OS installation disc, apparently you can reset the admin password quite easily.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Mac users
Cheers feather. Apparently they never set a password when they set it up
. I also need a password to unlock the root user which i can install software with aswell supposedly which is probably the same one.
Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: Mac users
Managed to sort it out now, they remembered the password!
Gotta admit though, i am well impressed with the macbook. If it didnt have such a hefty price tag i would buy one next month instead of a new laptop.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
Re: Mac users
Hi Everyone..
I just reformatted/erased my iBook G4 without realizing that I didn't have the original startup disk that came when I bought the computer (a while back). But, I just bought an iMac last year and a MacBook Pro this year and have startup disks for both of these computers. I tried using them on my iBook G4 when trying to reinstall the operating system and I keep getting the error message "Mac OS X cannot be installed on this computer." Any help you have would be great. I'm trying to sell my old computer and it'd be great to get this to work again!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment