If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
At the risk of being redundant - here is the flyer for Independance. Sasha and John Digweed were not there for that event! Now I can sleep at night...
Yeh, that's one of those massive misconceptions. Whoever started that 'Independance Night' rumour should be shot. For those not in the know, the Sasha & Digweed night was for Simon's annual birthday celebration commonly known as the Gemini Party. Stella is correct that Sasha & Digweed did NOT play for the 4th of July festivities in Gainesville that year (1996).
BTW...Dan put me to sleep that morning. Breaks from hell!
Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Live @ Simons Gemini Party Gainesville (27.05.1996) 6 Hour
Originally posted by chunky
There is another 90 minutes of it floating around somewhere. That would knock it up to eight hours
Did one on the tapes go astray C or get loaned and never come back ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Live @ Simons Gemini Party Gainesville (27.05.1996) 6 Hour
Originally posted by superwave
i ment the tracklist order was on his site in the new amended order before you changed it yesterday!
I amended the TL on 24th July 2009
Originally posted by chunky
I imported both files to look at the joins where both versions split off. Its very hard to tell but your version is mixed in more at the split. I was going to re do this in the next few weeks making best use of the better quality parts we have. I will post it when I get it sorted. Someone did a good job of editing it either way
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment