tracklist please
John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
This set is one of my favourite amongst the classics of Digweed,as is the one from Greece - John Digweed - Live @ Lecabettus Theatre, Athens Greece (Mid 1999) .Can somebody tell me what are the names of the tracks which start from the 11:10 and 35th minute? Thanks in advance.Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
Bump! Any live links for this masterpiece?Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
https://soundcloud.com/wantstobethedj/john-digweed-live-decadence-club-thessaloniki-greece-2001-12-01Last edited by sbando; January 28, 2015, 03:30:12 PM.╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
Holy crap thank you! I googled around but couldn't find it. Is there any more? I feel like I remember it was 2-3 hours.
I haven't listened to any of this stuff in years...memories.Comment
-
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
Stubborn idiot
https://soundcloud.com/wantstobethedj/john-digweed-live-decadence-club-thessaloniki-greece-2001-12-01╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Decadence Club Thessaloniki, Greece (xx.xx.2001)
01. [00] Sono - Blame (Dub)
02. [07] Jakatta - So Lonely
03. [11] Jason Downs - Cherokee (John Creamer & Stephane K Remix)
04. [16] ID
05. [22] DJ Phenix - Splinter In Your Mind
06. [27] Finger Fest Inc. - Autoporno (Original Mix)
07. [35] ID
08. [44] ID
09. [48] Jas - Dirty Carnival Music
10. [55] Yum Yum - Heavy Fluid (Main Element Remix)
11. [59] John Creamer & Stephane K - I Wish You Were Here (Acapella)Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment