Happy birthday
Introducing myself.
Collapse
X
-
ABBA.Originally posted by GonzoTell me guys, what style of music do you like? Be as specific as you can
No contest.Comment
-
i feel that tiddles, warm glow.Originally posted by tiddlesthis is the calmest, best welcome ever.
i'll make everyone cookies this weekend
this shit is good.
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
welcome gonzales, i hope you enjoy your stay at the [ms] inn.black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Do we get the special ingredients?Originally posted by tiddlesthis is the calmest, best welcome ever.
i'll make everyone cookies this weekendComment
-
You've picked the right place.
Welcome and make yourself known. Nothing like a new diverse and unique personality thrown into the mix...and we've got more than a couple.Comment
-
-
Re: Introducing myself.
I really thank you all for this warm welcome... It confirms what I thought, this is a great community.
I know we will have a very nice time, getting to know each other, enjoying the pleasure of music together, and teaching ourselves even more than what we know about it!
I'm looking forward to post frequently next week, because I have to study a lot these days (2 law exams, Thursday and Friday); that's bad... my birthday without my friends and with books only! Well, that's what they say: "C'est la vie"!
Keep up the posting !
GnZComment
-
yeah find it strange... btw i want my cookies with chocolate chips please :POriginally posted by tiddlesthis is the calmest, best welcome ever.
i'll make everyone cookies this weekend
welcome gonzo and happy b day dude!...enjoy every single secondComment
-
Re: Introducing myself.
"allow myself to introduce myself"
download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.comComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment