I figured I'd post my new setup as I have recently moved and set things up differently.
post photos of your dj setup here :)
Collapse
X
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
I figured I'd post my new setup as I have recently moved and set things up differently.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
^^ Damn Caley, you and I have almost the exact same setup... minus the Mac.
I'm moving right now so I'll post mine when I get it all setup but I just picked up 2 SRM 450 v2s.Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
those speakers are so fucking crisp... I love 'emFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
that explains a lot
Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
thanks man, it's called "anonymous grey" hahaFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
yeah, it's the Audio 8 that goes with Traktor Scratch... love itFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Finally got some pics. Obviously Serato isn't hooked up yet but just moved into a new place and got everything else set up.
My main thing was that I didn't want to be staring into a wall when I dj... want to look out into the room.
Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Good one
And with the SL1200s in battle mode
Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Yeah, I had to put them in battle mode in order for everything to fit on the stand.
When I first build the stand, I had a skinnier mixer, and one cdj... obviously been upgrading over the years and now i need to upgrade the width of my stand as well!
Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Speaking about upgrades and desk expanding, here is my current DJ setup, after the last upgrade (and I plan to keep this intact at least by the end of 2009):





===================================
Configuration:
===================================
Mixer: Ecler Evo 5
CD Turntables: 2x Pioneer CDJ-1000MK3
Vinyl Turntables: 2x Stanton STR8-150
Audio Interface: Presonus Firestudio 2626
Monitor Speakers: Genelec 1031A
===================================
PS: I'm not a lunatic, I just love my hobby
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
^^lol, sure they work as good as any, no?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment