[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnmUp2sKiY&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]
Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
Collapse
X
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCnmUp2sKiY&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE] -
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
These people will NOT take the vaccine...
"Workers are being told to either get the swine flu vaccine or lose their jobs."
Comment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
We are all going to be forced to take it in the end. Fucking bullshit.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re:
My flatmate got the shot a couple of days ago. Apparently, it's a two-part series. He has to get another shot next week. I'll be watching to see if he grows a third arm.
Comment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
Don't worry it is not as hard on the body as the regular flu. Vitamin C and plenty of water as well as Colloidal Silver should help. Your whole family should be taking it to prevent it.Comment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
should be ok toasty, I was at a dinner last night where nearly all the men in attendance were doctor's and the issue of this Vaccine came up and I immediately thought of you. All of them unanimously said that there is no harm in taking the vaccine as it is a mildly modified version of the one that is administered to patients with regular flu.
Couple of doctor's also had young girls (2 and 5) and they were going to get vaccinated as well.
good luck.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
Dr Oz says otherwise.. he won't be giving it to his kids..Comment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
WHO is going to stay at Pandemic level 6 for years?? Control
Comment
-
Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??
Lolz you ppl are hilarious...mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment