^^^ Thank you for that great review.
Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
^^^ Thank you for that great review.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
My pleasure
Oh and he also dropped the Bruce Aisher remix of Pushing Too Hard which also went down really well
Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Your friend posted on my local forum as well !! Sorry he had such a bad time . I hope Hernan isn't changing his music.Friend went to Hernan last night and that was his feedback when i asked how was it ?
Midtgaard
Awful mate. He played really really hard from the get-go. It was almost Trance I reckon, I hated every minute of it and has never been this disappointed (except when I saw Jose Padilla earlier this year ;o) in my life with a DJ set... I dont know what happened, but I had to leave after 1 hour, I really tried but nah... nothing :o(
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
It's all starting to come back to me......he played the brilliant Christian Smith-Daytona (John and Nick Muir remix) as well quite early on......so good
Pics and vids taking some time due to the unreliable and frustratingly slow Internet connections here.....we're not in a BL**DY THIRD WORLD-COUNTRY!!!!!!! ;-)Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Luke's set from 360 Dubai being streamed live right now on platinumlist.ae, nice and groovy, Dzone must be havin' a ball
Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Here's the first video:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuFOyMxJbc[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
The search goes on
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-lunEewSI[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
In terms of reviews for Hernan I'm going 110% with the man I trust in the trenches with me - Vish (aka Funkykarma) !
Sounds like a decent night and Hernan's a great bloke.
Mo/Vish - I defo need to make it over to Dubai.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Dropping the Dundov remix of Reflections:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebQMZi63IHk[/YOUTUBE]Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Haha you know it Si.....staying on one's feet after 7 + constant hours of dancing can seem like a battle
No better time than now mate....Weather's getting cooler, line-ups are getting better and the Lebanese chicks are all around
Comment
-
Re: Hernan & Luke Fair This Weekend
Couple of videos of Hernan dropping Lamur:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-NclJ12dk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfKEOGM_mg[/YOUTUBE]
Will try and sort out the pics laterComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment