Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
I thought reshuffle was Guy Gerber. ??The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
I've uploaded just Guy Gerber's part, enjoyed it ALOT - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAGSN240~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
Good to know this!~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
Exactly, I knew someone else was there, but I think Chaim also works with Gerber in some tracks.Digweed Fan!
Groove Is EveryThing!
Gracias Ari por el nombre del Brownie Gigante !!!!
Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
Thanks, but isn't this recording from a completely different party? Not the Sonar Festival....I've uploaded just Guy Gerber's part, enjoyed it ALOT - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAGSN240Comment
-
Re: Guy Gerber, Reshuffle & more - Sonar Festival, Barcelona (20.6.2009)
^^^ Whoops you're right, this is from Guy Gerber- Live @ Supplement Facts Records Party Macarena Club Barcelona 17-06-2009. Sorry about the confusion.~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment