Cheers guys - glad your liking it :-)
Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
^Do you have any other warmup mixes? This one is mellow but has a lot of good energy to it, just what a warm-up should be naturally.
Who else have you warmed up for? Was this your first warmup mix for Digweed?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
I dont have any more that I recorded I'm afraid that spring to mind. I Warmed up for John/Sasha etc earlier in the year at Global Gathering as we opened the bedrock tent, Sander in the Box at MoS. Nick Warren a few times at our Twisted Audio nights.
I will see if I have the set before Nick Warrren from Feb still as we recorded that whole nightComment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
^Wow, that would indeed be excellent. Cheers!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
Andy this mix is killer.. love the slow chuggy melodic grooves. I totally LOVE this style. feel free to post anymore warm-ups or other mixes you have lying around.
cheers and keep em coming!Comment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
Track selection in this mix is superb!
However, what is with all of the volume fluctuation? It seemed that the master volume declined substantially during every transition before returning to a near-normal level a minute or two later. I found myself fidgeting with the volume during every mix. The actual mixing sounded decent when I turned the volume up, but the decline in volume (imo) ruined the energy, overall flow, and was quite annoying tbh.
I would give this mix 5 stars if it wasn't for this issue, as your choice of tunes is stellar, but this volume thing kinda ruined it for me.Comment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
I will have a look, I ran it through soundforge to normalise it & that may have had an affect on that.Comment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
I heard the same thing during the mixes... If you can get that fixed, please let me know as I too thought that the vol. drop was the only issue I had with this mix. The music is so good I didn't want to bring up the drop in vol. as I thought I was lucky to just get my hands on this mix.
please let us know if you fix the issue!Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
Re: Warm up for Digweed in 808 club Bangkok
Im out tonight but will go back to the orig file tomorrow & see what i can doComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment