I know you can use them for producing. and they have Midi which you can use for producing or for performance.
Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
I know you can use them for producing. and they have Midi which you can use for producing or for performance. -
Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
Its pretty old now, theyre releasing a new version with double the synths and drum machines.I used it quite alot, really addictiveComment
-
Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
Its pretty old now, theyre releasing a new version with double the synths and drum machines.I used it quite alot, really addictiveComment
-
Re: Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
no need to double post, we heard you the first time, even though this is only your third post.Comment
-
Re: Selling my Korg ESX Electribe
Can we close this thread guys. It's been sold for a while now.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment