wow!!!!! love it!!
Jody Wisternoff - Sullivan Rooms, NYC 26.09.09
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Sullivan Rooms, NYC 26.09.09
wow!!!!! love it!!"A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
-
Comment
-
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Sullivan Rooms, NYC 26.09.09
You made it up.
Some people miss you, over there. I'm sure you don't miss them
.
╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚Comment
-
Re: Jody Wisternoff - Sullivan Rooms, NYC 26.09.09
Some of them are alright.
There are just a handful who have a chip on their shoulder when someone presents a differing political view. There's little that's more disgusting to me than resorting to personal attacks because of a disagreement.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment