What's your favourite?
What's your favorite 80s action movie?
Collapse
X
-
What's your favorite 80s action movie?
I've been watching 80s action movie all weekend and I must say that Bloodsport and American Ninja are my favourites. All of these movies are cheesy but god damn, they are so addicting to watch.
What's your favourite?Last edited by henrythomas; October 22, 2009, 04:16:37 AM.Tags: None -
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
I don't do rewinds too often but I did enjoy these - come to think of it, there were soooo many!
Top 5:
Predator (1987)
Die Hard (1988 )
Top Gun (1986)
Commando (1985)
Terminator (1984) /A View to A Kill (1985)
Honorable Mentions:
Lethal Weapon (1987)
Batman (1989)
Beverley Hills Cops (1984)
Raiders of the Lost Arc (1981)
Romancing the Stone (1984)
Robocop (1987)
Supergirl (1984)
Superman II (1980)
Superman IV (1987)
The Golden Child (1986)
Untouchables (1987)
Young Sherlock Homes (1985)
Tango and Cash (1989)
Loose Cannons (1989/1990 not sure)
Highlander (1986)
Mad Max 2 (1981)
Totally did not enjoy Rambo and Young Blood type stuff! Looks like Arnie was a hit..lol~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
Die Hard was probably one of the most influencial action films of the 80's, so I'm going with that. But the 80's did produce some of the best and most inventive American action films of that decade.Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
I love these kind of films...whenever I need to switch my brain off and just completely unwind I watch one of these. I have them all...and I have seen each at least 20 times throughout my life. . .I grew up on these
Top 5:
Rambo: First Blood (1982)
Die Hard (1988 )
Blade Runner (1982)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
Conan the Barbarian (1982)
Honorable Mentions:
Beverley Hills Cop (1984)
Bloodsport (198
Predator (1987)
Commando (1985)
Terminator (1984)
Batman (1989)
Raiders of the Lost Arc (1981)
The Golden Child (1986)
Untouchables (1987)
Big Trouble in Little China (1986)
Tango and Cash (1989)
Highlander (1986)
Mad Max 2 (1981)
Top Gun (1986)
The Running Man (1987)
Sudden Impact (1983)
Tequila Sunrise (198
Escape from New York (1981)
Thats what I can remember now...might add some later.
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
Anything with Arnie in the 80's.. Hands down Predator is still one of the best movies of all time.. Oh and Aliens is awesome.
Saw this is HMV the other day for 20e, don't know why i didn't buy it. All of the Alien/Predator movies.
Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
I'd forgotten about Big Trouble in Little China,, that movie was so much fun.... I'd put Alien down as a top in Sci-fi and not so much an Action movie I guess...~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
Alien 1 was definitely a straight Sci-fi film, but Aliens was action packed. Big trouble in little china was definitely a one of a kind movie.lol" Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
1. Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade
2. Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom
4. Mad Max
5. Commando
6. Conan the Barbarian
7. Predator
8. Kickboxer
9. Toy Soldiers
10. The Karate Kid (one of my fav's growing up)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re:
In no particular order:
-Escape form New York
-Die Hard
-Blade Runner
-Road Warrior
-Raiders of the Lost Ark
-Top Gun
-Lethal Weapon 1 & 2
-First Blood
-Above the Law
-Missing in Action
-Heartbreak Ridge
-Iron Eagle
-Lone Wolf McQuade
-Red Dawn
-Rocky III & IV
-Road House
-Predator
-Terminator
-Highlander
-Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2
-Bond:
---For Your Eyes Only
---Octopussy
---Never Say Never Again
---A View to a Kill
Comment
-
Re: What's your favorite 80s action movie?
^Don't forget commando's
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment