Sweet! Thanks Chunky ... grabbing it now
John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 2008)
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
Cool... I'll take a peek.. thx.Used to write a lot of reviews on Sasha and Digweed nights. Here's one for example:
http://www.bedrock.org.uk/socialise/...c.php?id=13210~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
Inspired by Diggers' immaculate 2010 Essential Mix I decided to pull this one out again, and shiiiiiiiiit this is peak-time prog heaven! I woke up in a shit mood this morning, and this mix has put me back on track! One of the things I love about Diggers is that he NEVER, EVER has a samey sound.......forget about the mixes he's released, the last 3 times I've seen him live, each set has had such a unique vibe......from the festival-ey, hands-in-the-air Manchester Warehouse Project to the outright evil destruction of Fabric's Room 1 (which was the night after!!!!!!!), to the more brooding, dark, teasing, more melodic 2010 Easter Bedrock.........He is the king!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
This. Unleashed this set in the gym today, my first visit in a while, and it induced quite the calorie-loss. Phenomenal mixing - truly, I know whenever I comment on Digs' sets, it's usually about his blends, but they're worth repeated mentions; and I didn't nearly appreciate Subtellite back then as much as when I listened to it today. To have heard this set live, from Funktion Ones - it must have been immense.Inspired by Diggers' immaculate 2010 Essential Mix I decided to pull this one out again, and shiiiiiiiiit this is peak-time prog heaven! I woke up in a shit mood this morning, and this mix has put me back on track! One of the things I love about Diggers is that he NEVER, EVER has a samey sound.......forget about the mixes he's released, the last 3 times I've seen him live, each set has had such a unique vibe......from the festival-ey, hands-in-the-air Manchester Warehouse Project to the outright evil destruction of Fabric's Room 1 (which was the night after!!!!!!!), to the more brooding, dark, teasing, more melodic 2010 Easter Bedrock.........He is the king!!!!!!!!!!320 requesterComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
this set is stunning. go back and listen to it again. Condensated gets me every time. Every fucking time.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
omg, so glad someone else agrees.
everytime i hear it on that set, with only headphones on, i feel like i'm getting punched in the chest. (in a good way).you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
Any chance someone could re-up a download for this set? I am in the need for some heavy summertime listening. Many thanks.These pretzels are making me thirsty!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
n-joy
John Digweed - 2008-08-03 - Live @ Main Room At Amnesia IbizaComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200
Thank you rossko!These pretzels are making me thirsty!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment