If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
woohoo! thanks, gents.
it's hardly a club mix...I mix this stuff to console me in times of abject despair and melancholy... hence the depth and melody. I live and work in Kuwait where Sharia Law prohibits just about everything any human ever called 'fun', especially alcohol. dunno what the fuck I'm doing here...but the music helps me.
happy to share it.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment