It's fucking awful. That's all I have to say on the matter
The Day the Earth stood still - A truly, awful film
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: The Day the Earth stood still - A truly, awful film
i went to the premiere here in buenos aires. thank god i didn't pay to see it.
-10 points. horrible, awful movie.
did you notice how many times everybody says "we can change"? WTF?!?!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The Day the Earth stood still - A truly, awful film
^I get dibs, she was already my future wife when I saw that movie.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment