[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
amazing video, full of emotions !!!
Collapse
X
-
amazing video, full of emotions !!!
Ukraine's got talent winner - Sand animation... unbelievable...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Tags: None -
Re: amazing video, full of emotions !!!
well if you dont know the exact words used when posted before, its hard to find it through the search engine.. i put ukraine, then talent, then her name... all 3 times nothing came up
whats the big deal about posting something twice, especially when its so good!! someone might had missed the first time anyway and at least its not happening on a regular basisGreeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks
"Winston Churchill"
Comment
-
Re: amazing video, full of emotions !!!
Thank you Spyros for reposting this because I did miss it the first time around and that was beautiful. Such talent and speed from that young lady. Wow!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment