^This week!
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Why do people have to use snide remarks?? I love a good discussion, but how do you answer snide remarks ??
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
by getting them banned from forums?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
That's a tad harsh
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
hey if someone knocks a part of the ms community, they get the ms shaft.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Don't worry too much Jon i wouldn't say it's an accepted part of general speech, more a slang term amongst people with a building site sense of humour.
Doubt anyone at your wedding is gonna make any sort of connection at all.
The name comes (i think) from when the stuff first came along as it was a fair bit stronger than most others at the time so led to people getting more drunk / more aggressive on the back of it.Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^ 6666th post dawg!
yyyeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaawwww!!!!!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment