Pizza and beer with that mix?
would it be worth ripping the audio out of these vids?
Collapse
X
-
Re: would it be worth ripping the audio out of these vids?
John Digweed - live at SQ club Poznan Poland - 24-10-2009 ( sound only extracted from video )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YRF0HN0
The sound was extracted from 16 small videos of John Digweed live at poznan 2009.
I ripped them at 192 kbps because my recorder was already preset and i forgot to check it and did not want to restart the process. I guess they were ripped originally at about 64 kbps or less. Anyway i used mp3gain on each recording to normalize the sound between them. I then joined them using hjsplit to make 1 final mp3 and left a blank in between each recoding so that you can tell where each track starts and ends.
I did this for fun and to see what it would sound like - Don't ask me again :-)
Time - 85.41 mins
Size - 117.69 MegsComment
-
Re: would it be worth ripping the audio out of these vids?
I think there might be something wrong with this file. It say the file is unvailable.John Digweed - live at SQ club Poznan Poland - 24-10-2009 ( sound only extracted from video )
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YRF0HN0
The sound was extracted from 16 small videos of John Digweed live at poznan 2009.
I ripped them at 192 kbps because my recorder was already preset and i forgot to check it and did not want to restart the process. I guess they were ripped originally at about 64 kbps or less. Anyway i used mp3gain on each recording to normalize the sound between them. I then joined them using hjsplit to make 1 final mp3 and left a blank in between each recoding so that you can tell where each track starts and ends.
I did this for fun and to see what it would sound like - Don't ask me again :-)
Time - 85.41 mins
Size - 117.69 MegsCommon Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: would it be worth ripping the audio out of these vids?
Woow, dunno what to say except thanks very much, this is pure class and a must for any real fan of digweed.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment