what a great party with Hernan and Sasha both tearing it up all night. Sorry about the late opening and such guys, there was apparently some show before that had a late ending which caused problems. Regardless I thought it would just be best if I did not play just 3 records before Hernan decided to start (setting up equipment, laptop, etc) but I had a great time and I hope everyone did as well! Can't wait to have them back soon
Chicago is on fire in October!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chicago is on fire in October!!!
what a great party with Hernan and Sasha both tearing it up all night. Sorry about the late opening and such guys, there was apparently some show before that had a late ending which caused problems. Regardless I thought it would just be best if I did not play just 3 records before Hernan decided to start (setting up equipment, laptop, etc) but I had a great time and I hope everyone did as well! Can't wait to have them back soon -
Re: Chicago is on fire in October!!!
^^^^Did they look like they did on the flyer ???
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment