-CLL
Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
Collapse
X
-
Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
I haven't seen or heard anything new from Hernan in like a year. Am I just not looking hard enough or has he actually taken an intentional break from the DJ scene? It's crucial not to let yourself burn out. Anyway, sorry if this question has been asked & answered many times before. I didn't notice one on the first few pages at least.
-CLLI ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.Tags: None -
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
Hmmm check out his set for MS' birthday, and he just released a Renaissance couple of months ago. But the radio show stopped hence we have a lot less of him and Garcia these days.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
Where on earth have you beenI haven't seen or heard anything new from Hernan in like a year. Am I just not looking hard enough or has he actually taken an intentional break from the DJ scene? It's crucial not to let yourself burn out. Anyway, sorry if this question has been asked & answered many times before. I didn't notice one on the first few pages at least.
-CLL
He has been a very busy lad. Usual frenetic touring , although he did take some family time in the middle of the year. 
Fabulous compilation, the Mercuryserver Birthday mix , August 2009 mix, the amazing Yellow closing ten hour set, and uploading heaps of stuff to Sound cloud. Launched a his own digital label. [Sudbeat] And revamped his site.
.
Hear about it all here.
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...play.php?f=409 Here, http://soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo, and here www.hernancattaneo.com
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
Yeah he touring the states in early Dec., look forward to seeing a 5 or 6 hour set where he can reallly dig into the crates.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
I guess I was just shocked to see Hernan's Weekly show go away.I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.Comment
-
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
Yeah, we were spoilt for all those years
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Where in the WORLD has Hernan been?
He was on fire 2 weeks ago in Chicago!
And he has released some amazing & lengthy mixes this years.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment