If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Finally someone actually made a decisive action to ensure that things don't play out as they might rather than just blindly following a rubbish montage wall that clearly leads nowhere in 6 months.
Might read the book at some point as it is seemingly quite different with visions 21 years in the future, and not just some elongated CSIesque drama.....
I'm hoping it won't 'cheese out' after the first couple of episodes like some shows of the past.
First it was Lost, which I endured for one season, then 24 which I managed to watch from 1 and a half seasons. Various others have caught me for a max of two seasons but nothing has griped me like The Wire, I watched all episodes of the 5 series.
This Flashinthepanshit got me for three episodes, moved on, I'd rather watch the xfactor!
They have, yet, to find out who will kill Demetri. All they know is when. Except, in the last episode...
Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it
During a meeting, a NSA agent revealed that the agency had a recording of the call made to Demetri in which he discovered his murder date. The FBI, then, discovered the call originated from Hong Kong. The episode ended with Mark & Demetri going to Hong Kong against strict orders.
Yeah normally the US get movies and TV first. Programmes like Lost, 24 & Prison Break used to be a few months behind but now its normally only a week because of all the illegal downloading and people recording US TV shows then selling copies on eBay
So if they have the murder weapon that will be used to kill Dimitri why don't they just destroy it.
Ok, I finally watched the last episode. I was thinking the same thing. They have the gun with that serial number on it...melt the bitch down & change the future. I fully knew something was gonna happen to Lloyd too. Also, I'm starting to dig that other physicist that's a psycho path. He's twisted! Sucks we have to wait forever for another new show.
The 2 hour premier answered a lot of questions which was good. Last week's episode was decent. The ending was no suprise at all. I'm looking forward (no pun) to this week's show. I'll check that one out tomorrow.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment