A blessing if you ask me. Like the time when Sasha was a no show at KoolHaus for S&D. Far better off.
Sasha No Show In Toronto
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
A blessing if you ask me. Like the time when Sasha was a no show at KoolHaus for S&D. Far better off. -
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
i flew out from calgary (4 hour flight) for this show. i was pissed for about 10 min, then i realized i was happy to see digweed play for 5 hours.
check out the lights...
Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
txtin this from my blackberry:
lol sry but... sasha is ah pussy who cant hang. what a buster!(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
this is why i never buy advanced tickets for sasha. although he's never dipped out on atlanta, i've heard too many stories about him not showing, how lame.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
I've never had a Sasha no show. I've had no shows from Nick Warren & Dave Seaman in the past. Nick Warren no shows seemed to get out of hand between 2001 to 2003 but to be honest I think this was due to his name being put on festival line ups that he wasn't booked for. I went to see Dave Seaman at Scream in Bristol back in 2002 and the promoter knew he wasn't playing and said nothing. It wasn't till we where in the club and had a few drinks we found out, they wouldnt give us no refund or anything. I was pissed off because if we had known straight away I would of drove to London to see Nick Warren at Turnmills
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
that's even worse if the promoter uses a dj's name in vain simply to promote his party. in most cases i would think it looks like the blame is on the dj probably, not the promoter. that's even lamER!Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
& some have no Forgiveness! He's only human.
WE DEMAND PERFECTION but not from ourselves
p.s. I drove over 24 hours on two trips last year, he was there both times!\Last edited by superwave; November 14, 2009, 02:50:02 PM. Reason: maybe he's got H1N1, or maybe he knew all the Jerkoffs would show up.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
As he's called "the son of God" he should know he's held to a high standard. and how many times has this happened? From all the comments seems like quite a bit huh? and the fans in Toronto...twice in 2 years? Wave I love the guy just like you but this is unacceptable no matter how you look at it.
Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
I think this just goes to show that Sasha hates Toronto. For it to happen twice in two years is no coincidence. Imagine being the owners of the Guv? They must be fuming. I don't see him getting booked for a long time in TO. He should come do a free show to win the fans back. Anything short of that I won't travel to see him.
I can't believe this thread has lasted this long without pictures of Sasha smashed... we are losing our touch here..
Comment
-
Re: Sasha No Show In Toronto
Sasha is the king of no shows and turning up late. He always has been even in the early days. Hes a promoters nightmare. His extended set a few years back at Ministry he turned up late and finished early. Not to mention the Cardiff incident.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment