Yeah I know what you mean
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
I've just opened a bar, well sort of anyway. I put a cash box near my fridge and charge myself £3.00 every time i get a beer out. (Said beer is from the supermarket @ about 70p a can.)
At the end of the month i have to pay my supplier (which is me of course
) and the rest is clear profit.
My only real overheads are keeping my fridge running - i'm going to be rich.Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
this is a great ideaI've just opened a bar, well sort of anyway. I put a cash box near my fridge and charge myself £3.00 every time i get a beer out. (Said beer is from the supermarket @ about 70p a can.)
At the end of the month i have to pay my supplier (which is me of course
) and the rest is clear profit.
My only real overheads are keeping my fridge running - i'm going to be rich.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William BlakeComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment