If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
haha stripped searched, i love it when people start making up shit just to make their case...
i go across the US border on a daily basis, i have a criminal record, have friends with criminal records, also friends who are both arab looking and with criminal records, yes ive been held up for hours, yes ive been threatened with being arrested, etc etc, but never in life ive been stripped search.
you canadians must have a long story of stuffing guns, drugs or wmd's up yer arse.
they shouls have just put a bullet in his head when they caught him.
Originally posted by runningman
I didn't say that at all.. Read my posts.. I said you guys pissed on your constitution a long time ago. So to hear that this is about the constitution is laughable. You have it in your head that a military tribunal isn't court. I was for a quick case in a military tribunal with proof that is made public and a quick exectution (assuming they were found guilty).
I'm not opposed to a military tribunal. I don't know why they didn't do one.
And I did read your posts. Here is what they said:
Originally posted by runningman
they shouls have just put a bullet in his head when they caught him.
Originally posted by runningman
They should have had a quiet execution right after they caught him.
Now what do you have to say for yourself?
Originally posted by runningman
and what is the (whatever) for?? I have no record. An upstanding Canadian citizen. I don't need to be harrased and strip searched when i go to your country. My sisters husband who is American even got strip searched and harrased for being married to a Canadian when he tried to get back in.
It is called Freedom isn't it? For you guys being so free you don't seem to be able to do anything anymore. I mean shit do you guys actually believe that terrorists would travel through border crossings? Look at canada and the US border. Look from BC all the way to Ontario. Almost none of that is protected. But the scary jihadists are going to travel through your highest security zones?? Please.
The "whatever" is because I think you're exaggerating everything just a bit to make yourself sound like some sort of a martyr. The evil Nazi border patrol is strip searching you every time you cross the border, and thus the Constitution is clearly invalid? Really? Do you also complain when they make you x-ray your luggage before you get on a plane? What about when a cop stops you for speeding and asks you to step out of the vehicle and submit to a sobriety test?
I'm sure people have been mistreated at border crossings, as they have been in many other life situations. But by and large, people with the appropriate credentials and who abide by the rules can cross the border just fine. I've crossed those borders and survived without waterboarding, and I know other people who have crossed them on practically a weekly basis without being tortured or whatever else you claim.
And frankly, I don't think any of this has anything whatsoever to do with the issue of extending due process in the case of these terrorists.
Yes after a military tribunal.. that was what I meant. Not just shoot him right way.
I am telling you true stories and now I am a liar?? I might be over the top but i am not a liar. I didn't exagerrate anything. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it doesn't happen. If it was your mom Miro you would be right pissed off.
Your right Miro we should just put cameras in our homes and chip ourselves because what do we have to hide right?? Those things did happen just as I stated them. Stop living in your bubbles and live in REALITY.. It is difficult talking to people that don't see reality but the fantasy.
You probably watch those border tv shows and think that is how it works right?
Yes after a military tribunal.. that was what I meant. Not just shoot him right way.
I am telling you true stories and now I am a liar?? I might be over the top but i am not a liar. I didn't exagerrate anything. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it doesn't happen. If it was your mom Miro you would be right pissed off.
Your right Miro we should just put cameras in our homes and chip ourselves because what do we have to hide right?? Those things did happen just as I stated them. Stop living in your bubbles and live in REALITY.. It is difficult talking to people that don't see reality but the fantasy.
You probably watch those border tv shows and think that is how it works right?
I do live in reality.
The reality I live in is that even though I am generally free to do as I please, I have to obey the law and submit to legal authority.
That means if I a cop tries to pull me over, I have to stop; if I try to enter another country, I have to pass border security and potentially be questioned and searched; if I try to board a commercial aircraft, I have to have to be x-rayed and potentially be questioned and searched. And my mom does, too.
And I have no problem with that, really. Even though the potential for misuse always exists, I'd rather they do those things than not do them at all. If you have a problem with it, stay home.
lmao.
americans die every day over there...either send the needed forces to dominate or if you wont do that pull out. shouldnt be that hard. terrorists are winning right now and obama dont seem to care.
try those bastards in a military court and get it over with. save all the victims of 911 and the rest of the world of having to deal with a circus for 5 years.
is it me or does it seem like obamas on the terrorists side with all the decisions or indecicions he has made
his goals are to close guatonimo and move the enemy combatants to the states to be tried in state courts, move the mastermind to ny a block from the 911 site and try them in court, will be years and years of a media circus in that trial. 100Xworse than oj...needles to say how islamic papers will cover it.
in august his genral indicates how many soldiers he needs to win. its its almost december and still no decision
refusal to indicate the muslim radical that killed all those soldiers at fort hord could possibly be a terrorist.
it goes on and on.
Originally posted by toasty
it's you.
Originally posted by vinnie97
Fear not, this fellow doesn't speak for the rest of us, Chuck.
Let me see if I've got this straight -- you two honestly think that Obama is taking affirmative steps to help terrorists? I mean, good lord. If that's where you're coming from, there's really not a whole lot more to be said. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'm not in the minority in thinking that Obama probably isn't some sort of secret terrorist. Intelligent minds can disagree about whether or not it is a good idea to hold the trial in NYC; intelligent minds can NOT disagree about whether the President of the United States is intentionally trying to aid the enemy. You've been watching too much 24, I think.
As an aside, Chuck, I'm not one to needlessly harp on someone for misspelling a word, dangling a preposition or improperly using a semi-colon, but dude, if you want to look a little less like an unhinged lunatic, you may want to pay attention to those little red squiggles under your posts, and maybe try reading what you're written aloud before posting it to see if it is comprehensible at all. Please tell me you're typing this on a phone or something. Sweet fancy Moses.
He's not doing much to stand against them. When politics become more important than national defense, that's all you need to know.
To say nothing of all the evidence that will have to be thrown out due to civilian court requirements regarding seizure, etc. Why would anyone want to give a platform to these maniacs? To make the previous Admin look bad, that's why, and try every method possible to win over the sheep in the 2010 elections. I can't wait for it to backfire.
On top of all that, he has a knack for being an apologist the world over for America's faults, and so many of his mentors and associations before and during his Presidency are renowned American haters (Wright "God Damn America" and Ayers aka Weather Underground terrorist organization founder who even in 2001 expressed no regrets for what he did, to name but 2).
So I'm not going to apologize for being skeptical of the intentions of the current White House resident.
He's not doing much to stand against them. When politics become more important than national defense, that's all you need to know.
To say nothing of all the evidence that will have to be thrown out due to civilian court requirements regarding seizure, etc. Why would anyone want to give a platform to these maniacs? To make the previous Admin look bad, that's why, and try every method possible to win over the sheep in the 2010 elections. I can't wait for it to backfire.
On top of all that, he has a knack for being an apologist the world over for America's faults, and so many of his mentors and associations before and during his Presidency are renowned American haters (Wright "God Damn America" and Ayers aka Weather Underground terrorist organization founder who even in 2001 expressed no regrets for what he did, to name but 2).
So I'm not going to apologize for being skeptical of the intentions of the current White House resident.
initially i wanted to but the laughing emoticon here but on reflection, i am actually more embarrassed for you than anything else
I don't care what you think. It's not my problem if you are unable to logically connect the dots. And on that note, since the personal attacks have begun, I'm done with this thread.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment