If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
finally watching this. def going to watch the whole series before i watch anything else next. currently starting season two. i enjoyed season 1, can't wait to see what all happens.
also all i have to say sofar is stringer bell is a scary ass muthafucka.
Great show indeed. Only season I didn't totally get into was number 2. I like the mean streets better than the ports. I think 3-4 were my favorite. Wish it was still on air. Has quite the cult following now and would probably garner better reviews.
Easily my favorite series ever on tv. A strong statement above the classics but got hooked after I got HBO and saw it on demand. Watched it all in like 2 weeks and the characters are great. Omar is a bad ass & Mcnulty's character is hilarious. Was gutted when after last episode.
Im only about halfway thru season 3 sofar, but i loved stringers speech about 40 degree days, that was pretty good. there have been some great lines from this show sofar, i have caught myself laughing my ass off at some of the stuff people say on this show.
So someone educate me ... it all that shit for real? Is that what really happens with all the pagers and burners?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
i think a lot of it was based in reality that the creator saw during his time as a crime reporter in Baltimore. I dunno about the pager stuff being real though. I love that show....
I thought it was the weakest season of all 5, but on second viewing, i think it may have been the best (next to season 4). They're all strong though.
was at dinner last night and we randomly got on the topic of this show. strange how so many people love this.
if you're having any continuing withdrawal (like I am! even months after watching it) then I recommend checking out Homicide: Life on the Streets. It's filmed by the same director and is set in Baltimore with some of the characters who later showed up in the Wire (which was filmed a few years later).
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment