thanks
Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 4 (May 2010)-
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 1 (May 2009)-
thanks -
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
Mixtape 2 added
Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
An hour long excerpt of a set recorded live in Monterrey, Mexico Nov 2009
01. Guy Robin - Prisim
02. DJ Remy -Knalpot
03. Dirty South Sebastian Ingrosso - Meich
04. Kim Fai - Tai Shui Hang
05. Superbass - Lost In Sound Feat Relation (Egosterio Edit)
06. Sandrino Beesley - Formula (Egosterio Edit)
07. Marc Marzenit - Not Assigned
08. Pole Folder - Hate Myself (Sasha Remix)
09. Kim Fai Lusine - Haikou Dots (A Group Therapy Meeting)Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
Seaman needs to change the record - literally. I'm tired of hearing these sets by him with that stupid Popof/Rekorder type sound. Every track sounds like the next track! What happened to house music??
Glad I didn't buy his last Masters disc now......Comment
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
right click save target asOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
Yeah I'm not a great fan of Vol #2 either. His Masters is great thoughOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
He seems to be really inconsistent over the past few years though.
Masters 7 = brilliant
Therapy Sessions 1 & 3 = terrible
Therapy Sessions 2 & 4 = good
Masters 11 - below average - CD2 was crap
His new Masters is the first mix CD of his I have not purchased. I have asked the missus to buy it for Xmas but I'm not that bothered if she doesnt.Comment
-
Re: Dave Seaman - Digital Mixtape Vol # 2 (November 2009)-
Last I heard of Seaman was the last set he played at the Cross before it closed (it was the Cross, wasn't it??)
I thought that mix was blinding!
I will give these a listen...The music sounds better with you. Love might bring us both togetherComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment