Have a great night di! I'd have loved to have seen him, but wasn't willing to go to stereosonic just for him.
Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Collapse
X
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Same here!! I never do festivals !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
^^^I have to tell you the festivals here aren't about hippies ,well maybe Rainbow Serpent is
, They tend to be very young with lots of the men taking off their shirts, very few would actually know who is playing at any given time ! The sets are short and the sound is crap and they are very expensive.
Our clubs can be great, but I certainly wouldn't recommend our festivals !!
He was great , but I missed him playing Crispy Bacon
I thought he had finished so went to hear Gavin keitel , who is always good.
Then found out Garnier had come back on.
So annoyed with myself, that is on of my all time favourites and one of the main reasons I wanted to see him !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
He did that again!
Once he's in the mood the guy refuses to stop. At Hardware, he played Man with Red Face live with a saxophonist. After his set, he refused to let the next DJ play and jumping back on stage. I remember thinking wtf, that looks like Garnier again.
So how was the Brown Alley set? What time did he stop?
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Actually Brown Aley was really good !! Really nice crowd except for the stragglers from Stereosonic , which was monumentally terrible apparently !! It was Darkbeat organising so we had the industrial fan up the front so we didn't get too hot!! He played till 4.30-5.00 !! he definitely has his own place.!!
Comment from one of the stragglers. Totally broke me up. !!
ventured to BA afterwards, garnier was chopping it up. However the crowd contained the ugliest bunch of people going round, too many nerds who can't dress for shit, bootcut jeans were in 5 years ago losers and pretty sure i saw a few people wearing runners with jeans... VOMIT



Last edited by DIDI; December 7, 2009, 03:49:01 AM.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Wow, what losers.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
im sure whoever that was was there with a chihuahua in a bag in one handActually Brown Aley was really good !! Really nice crowd except for the stragglers from Stereosonic which was monumentally terrible apparently !! Was Darkbeat organising so we had the industrial fan up the front so we didn't get too hot!! He played till 4.30-5.00 !! he definitely has his own place.!!
Comment from one of the stragglers. Totally broke me up. !!





I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Brown Alley Fashion Police n effectActually Brown Aley was really good !! Really nice crowd except for the stragglers from Stereosonic which was monumentally terrible apparently !! Was Darkbeat organising so we had the industrial fan up the front so we didn't get too hot!! He played till 4.30-5.00 !! he definitely has his own place.!!
Comment from one of the stragglers. Totally broke me up. !!




Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re:
[YOUTUBE]lElT2YosMFE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]VDG8gum4UGk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]dttaNNDhI0U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]lY3OKajh1qo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]2P0X4ZxGeYw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]H8I_HJbR__I[/YOUTUBE]
Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
And Bootcut jeans as well.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
Shame that you missed crispy bacon, but luckily you got to see him play in a club! Bloody hell, was that a comment you heard on the night, or was it posted on itm? Remembering the type of shoes other people were wearing, and even the cut of their jeans?!?!Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
You mean like these?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Laurent Garnier @ Brown Alley Dec. 5
It was on ITM. We had a good laugh, and the person who posted it got banned for 7 days for calling someone a dirty slut. Says it all really !!
Btw I wear jeans, not bootcut
, and sneakers .
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment