If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I turned the dishwasher off because it was interfering with the Digweed mix I was listening too. That's right!!
As you should !
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I turned the dishwasher off because it was interfering with the Digweed mix I was listening too. That's right!!
I'll tell you a tale...
And pissed as i might be
I was giving a good friend of mine a lift the other day, and all the while playing an ambient CD of mine . The fucker turns around and says to me, "what's that noise?". "What's wrong with your window-wiper?"
Needless to say, I slated the fucker for comparing my music to a window-wiper and kicked his fat ass out of the car
Arrrrgh..... people can be sooooo frustrating sometimes..... even my music is not doing it for me tonight How do I relax and tune this $*$)#)%*% out!!!!
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment