Jon, first mix I heard of yours was floating on a rhythm. And I remember listening to it while taking a bus journey from phnom penh to siam riep in cambodia, have to tell you that I loved it, so looking fwd to checking this one out too. Cheers and merry xmas
Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Jon, first mix I heard of yours was floating on a rhythm. And I remember listening to it while taking a bus journey from phnom penh to siam riep in cambodia, have to tell you that I loved it, so looking fwd to checking this one out too. Cheers and merry xmas
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Thank you tsa! I hope this mix equals floating for you! Let me now what you think of it and you have a merry xmas as well!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Thank you sir!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Hey Al! Good to see you! Did you get my email?Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
anybody got a mirror on this? megauploads down for me.Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
I just checked and it's up. If you have any more problems let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
yup, sure did, that's why I came over! haven't' had time to give it a listen.
I went home and downloaded it, but I need to add it to my player.
Will give it a proper listen this weekend. Thanks for your e-mail!Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
No problem just doing my part to keep you in the loop
I hope all is well with you and yours? How is the new pad holding up?Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
I know I already mentioned this on fb...but
killer set Jon! This mix is superb, for those of you who haven't had a listen yet---you're missing out big!!
Thanks again for sharingComment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Thanks Michael! I'm glad you liked it!
Maybe one of these days you'll do a new mix
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Jon Zdanis - In The Precious Calm (11-30-2009)
Thanks Al! I'm glad you liked it!
Yep I got a little antsy the other day and wasn't really planning on doing a mix. Just decided to play, I'm glad I recorded it!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment