Better bounce tha fuck up outta this whip.
Random Film Quotes ...
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
"My ass might be dumb, but I ain't no dumbass."
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
"I have a drinking problem? Fuck you, Peck, you're a Mormon. Compared to you we ALL have a drinking problem!"
-Burn After Reading
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
Out of SightSpeakman Sound - Hold the Line
Comment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
"no hay banda..." (it fits with the scene, of course)
Mullholand driveIt´s a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
-Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
-How many dicks is that?
-A lot.
Reservoir DogsIf you're fond of sand dunes and salty air,
quaint little villages here and there ...Comment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
" I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is"
Zoolander
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: Random Film Quotes ...
So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
And?
And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to Mount Vesuvius.
Zoolander
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment