Hernan Cattaneo - Kiss100 Guest Mix - Sep 2001
What are you listening to?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Hernan Cattaneo - Kiss100 Guest Mix - Sep 2001
"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Lawler has gotten plenty of shit over the years and some well deserved for sure. He's back and his music has evolved just like everyone else. ie sasha, digweed, Hernan, etc. Nobody sounds the same as 8 years ago. The Dubfunk quote was a cheap shot. My bad girl. My feelings for Lawler's music like your's for Hernan are very passionate.Absolutely nothing to do with Dubfunk. Apples and oranges there. I would never compare them. Both great!! but totally different. But Steve's tribal of now is not remotely like the Lights Out tribal that was the first EDM cd I bought and played to death. Therefore for me he is not back ! I would so loved to have seen him in those days. !!
Actually I bought 1 & 2 , a deal from G. U.
BTW I don't necessarily think of Dubfunk as prog, a lot of the time he isn't. One way or the other I really love his music!! He's even better in real life!!
Lee Burridge @ Club Central 12-29-07Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
FunkMedia - Mix For Bringthebeats.com Part 2
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Martin Garcia - Mac Station, Puerto Madero - Dec 09... Really good stuff so far
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Fair enough All that is true.! but for me while I think Hernan evolved in a good way, I don't enjoy Lawler that much any more. Same for Satoshi, and I used to really love himLawler has gotten plenty of shit over the years and some well deserved for sure. He's back and his music has evolved just like everyone else. ie sasha, digweed, Hernan, etc. Nobody sounds the same as 8 years ago. The Dubfunk quote was a cheap shot. My bad girl. My feelings for Lawler's music like your's for Hernan are very passionate.
Lee Burridge @ Club Central 12-29-07
I'm hoping things will change after I see Lawler in February
All the elements are there for a great night.
Just different tastes I guess.
Interesting though, even though music has evolved and we shouldn't expect to hear what we heard 8 years ago, you still said he is back
That's my cheap shot, so we're even
This could be a whole new topic, how have the various Djs evolved?? And how do you like them now ??
I keep saying this is a place for passionate fans!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Even fair enough, in the end it's really all subjective anyway. I think for a long time I was stuck in the past, now guess my taste is evolving too. Much prefer Lawler, Burridge and all the techier/house sound.Fair enough All that is true.! but for me while I think Hernan evolved in a good way, I don't enjoy Lawler that much any more. Same for Satoshi, and I used to really love him
I'm hoping things will change after I see Lawler in February
All the elements are there for a great night.
Just different tastes I guess.
Interesting though, even though music has evolved and we shouldn't expect to hear what we heard 8 years ago, you still said he is back
That's my cheap shot, so we're even
This could be a whole new topic, how have the various Djs evolved?? And how do you like them now ??
I keep saying this is a place for passionate fans!!
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
I think we part ways on the progressive vs tech pathway
Although it is hard to tell the difference sometimes, Prog is using more tech and tech is becoming more melodic. Yeah, very much subjective.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Eelke Kleijn - Outside The Box 47 - December 09
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
^nice, will listen to that next I think.
Tom Morgan @ Cubes, Abu Dhabi (20-9-09)
thanks colby!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What are you listening to right now?
^^ IŽll grab new Tom after Eelke
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment