If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The FAQs exist on the bar underneath, so I don't know if we need to duplicate it there. I do agree that it's confusing and should either be renamed or merged into Life.
The other side of the coin is, I never noticed (or used) the calendar, new posts, my topics, member list before paying more attention to that area of the website... that said, guess the tabs kind of highlight all of those tabs
I used other areas of the website to serve those functions though, minus the calendar.
^ I don't use anything at all, I have my frequent sub forums subscribed so they appear in User CP as my homepage for [ms].
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Nice job but can we make the font smaller and in gey or black? They're almost fluoro right now 8) Do they have a drop-down for sub-forums? That'd be sweet.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment