If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm 1.53 now and on level 49 of my first prestige. I dropped .05 when I prestiged so it took me a bit to get back
I did real bad at first but now I average 3:1 or so every game. I'm slowly pulling it back up to where it should be! I just went 40 and 8 a second ago... just hold your ground with Cold Blooded & Ninja
sweet. i'm at lvl 48 so far, but i can't wait to get to prestige, it looks nuts.
ya, that cold-blooded and ninja pro combo is bad ass! i use it with the ranger akimbo and my M16A4 bling pro, with the ACOG scope, and either the grenade launcher, or heartbeat sensor... is that legit? it almost seems like i really don't even need the heartbeat sensor anymore... i've been using the silencer again. i need to die less though lol, so i can quit using the hardline perc so much. i just unlocked the ACR, so i'm getting busy with that atm.
love using last stand pro, and the final stand percs a lot as well. just unlocked the "robin hood" and "devastator" callsigns last night; was really stoked on that!
wonder if they have a site up that shows what you need to do to unlock each callsign... god damn there's just so many... i feel overwhelmed by how many more i've yet to unlock. gonna go search a bit.
the ACR is the SHIT. That's my gun. I usually master the SCAR until the ACR comes out, then work on anything else after. I also just mastered the FAMAS the other day... that one was tough since it's the 3-shot burst gun.
I've been running with the 8-bit Price emblem (below) for a month or so now. I've only seen one other person ever using it, so it's pretty unique. It's something nobody will ever stumble upon accidentally.. you have to know what you're doing to get it I'm also working on getting Surgical, but that one is driving me insane
aight, i just completed 70 last night and i'm quite undecided right now as to whether i want to prestige right away, or wait a lil bit. i've unlocked some pretty good challenges, and i don't wanna wipe 'em out just yet ... but part of me wants to start prestige mode right away so i don't waste xp
i see all these players in prestige mode, and many say it's worth it. so idunno, i just might jump on it right quick.
btw, here's my favorite free-for-all load-out, and team load-out; for me they wreck hard.
marathon pro
lightweight pro
last stand pro
martyrdom
primary: mini uzi with rapid fire attachment
secondary: model 1887 shotguns akimbo (or magnum with tactical knife)
equipment: frag
special grenade: flash
----------
one man army
cold-blooded pro
ninja pro
final stand
primary: ACR with holographic sight
secondary: one man army
hell yeah, keep it up. you get another custom class, so it's worth it. btw, that 4 kill streaks thing was just a rumor. I saw something on youtube disproving it. bummer eh
I can't bring my ratio over 1.53.. it's gone up and down between 1.51 and 1.53 for a while.
ahh owell. dude, the famas is hard to master, i've only got the red dot sight. and what is this global thermalnuclear war thing? i read an article on it the other day, and i'm rather intrigued.
i'm oscillating at a 1.01 ratio at the moment; my difference between kills and deaths is around 50. i try to block that out when i play ... so nerve racking!
^ i think pickle and hg play on the ps3, y'all should play some matches together. that be tight to have an [ms]clan on mw2
i sure wish they could invent, or figure out some way to let ps3 and xbox360 players play cross-console. wouldn't that be awesome!
Seriously, I wish we could play against Xbox people..most of my friends have Xbox
Originally posted by picklemonkey
I'm on PS3. look me up! picklemonkey
YAY! I am jamiesquared. I am still new to COD, only level 31 lol. I beat the regular game in a couple of days though. I dont really understand the clans? What is a lan party?
"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment