^^In a nutshell.
I will never understand.....
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: I will never understand.....
I was lucky... started listening to EDM late in life ... like 5 yrs ago..and the first cd I bought was sounds of renaissance vol2, I then bought hernan's masters series vol 1 and been hooked on that deep sound ever since
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
Maybe we were lucky that we had a really good introduction
Only seen him once , warming up for Armin!! He was so much better !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
Iīm happy that djs like pvd, tiesto, oaky exist... cause I donīt have to see 25.000 faggots when I go to listen to a dj play some good musicItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
I can't say I've noticed many Gays at trance gigs to be honest. There's always plenty of fit lady's in hot pants and tight tittie tops. On a female to male ratio i recon these more women at a trance gig than you will ever get at a progressive gig.
I never knew Oakie had the pink pound.
I tell you what I will never understand! How people manage to hold so much hatred for people based on their musical taste.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
This !!I can't say I've noticed many Gays at trance gigs to be honest. There's always plenty of fit lady's in hot pants and tight tittie tops. On a female to male ratio i recon these more women at a trance gig than you will ever get at a progressive gig.
I never knew Oakie had the pink pound.
I tell you what I will never understand! How people manage to hold so much hatred for people based on their musical taste.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
Cos they make us look bad!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
Haven't we address this issue in several other threads, I guess if we must have a new Tiesto bashing thread then a trance v prog is not far behind, who really cares people listen to AVB and other such ilk for some many reasons, good musical taste being the least, track sounds like 98 to me, same old etarded sounds that make mental patients out of young teenagers and get drug dealers laid. We all know the real, the heavy, the conscious altering, not everyone can handle the intensity of the vortex, in fact it scares some of them.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
And we have a winner.
Others just want to be entertained, kinda like sitting infront of an action/comedy film. Most of us just happen to look deeper into what we hear which is why we end up on this board.
Just by all of you being on this board, I innately trust your tastes in music even if I might not listen to the same shit or all of us hear differently. Despite all the crazy amount of music on the board and music talk making up maybe 20% of GYY chatter depending on the season, I assume there is a common understanding/appreciation on this board about music.
I actually find that fascinating

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
You guys are exactly right. Big trance dj's do seem to attract more of the titty bar crowd. It was a sausage party at Sasha and Digs at HOB here in O-Town. Crazy."Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"Comment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
I can't say I've noticed many Gays at trance gigs to be honest. There's always plenty of fit lady's in hot pants and tight tittie tops. On a female to male ratio i recon these more women at a trance gig than you will ever get at a progressive gig.
I never knew Oakie had the pink pound.
I tell you what I will never understand! How people manage to hold so much hatred for people based on their musical taste.
I have to say that Iīm sorry about this: I thought "faggot" mean something like asshole or so.... I didnīt mean to hurt anybody, and btw, thereīs plenty of beautiful women in those partys (I saw tiesto once, and it was like a paradise for excited men). And here (I donīt know in the rest of the world), people that go to those trance parties are... like this:
then: "Iīm happy that djs like pvd, tiesto, oaky exist... cause I donīt have to see 25.000 assholes when I go to listen to a dj play some good music"Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: I will never understand.....
Bang On, Go on my son. We are truly the luckly ones who even have the ears of some our favorite producers and DJ's, The masses can have their big string breakdowns, the club events we like, usually go Cloverfield within hours, our junky dance cells need more, possession, control, and a big kick over the edge into deep space.And we have a winner.
Others just want to be entertained, kinda like sitting infront of an action/comedy film. Most of us just happen to look deeper into what we hear which is why we end up on this board.
Just by all of you being on this board, I innately trust your tastes in music even if I might not listen to the same shit or all of us hear differently. Despite all the crazy amount of music on the board and music talk making up maybe 20% of GYY chatter depending on the season, I assume there is a common understanding/appreciation on this board about music.
I actually find that fascinating
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment